2011 FTA Congress: Embracing the volatility wave – Treasury’s vital role. Sydney 18-20 October
The 2011 FTA Congress Embracing the volatility wave – Treasury's vital role - program now available!
Plenary sessions with industry keynote speakers including:
- The Hon. Mike Baird NSW Treasurer
- Dr Guy Debelle Assistant Governor Financial Markets RBA
- Sam Mostyn Company Director
- Bernard Salt renowned trend forecaster for business and government
2011 FTA Congress features:
- Two concurrent streams during one and a half days featuring practical in-depth forums covering the latest technical and topical issues
- Treasurers' Round Table discussions including real-time voting devices and audience participation
- A public sector stream aimed at finance and treasury professionals in the public sector
- An extensive exhibition featuring the latest in treasury products and services
- Social events including a welcome reception at Sydney's Rocks networking drinks in the exhibit area and gala dinner featuring guest speaker Kieren Perkins OAM
FTA Members: $1650 Non Members: $2090
(Price includes attendance at the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner)
For further information and to register for the 2011 FTA Congress click here.