Certificate in International Treasury Management
Developed by the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) and endorsed by the Finance & Treasury Association, the Certificate in International Treasury Management (CertITM) is a 6 month professional qualification that provides essential understanding of international treasury – from cash and liquidity to funding and financial risk management.
What is CertITM
CertITM is a distance learning programme that combines self study with tutor support. All studymaterials are delivered online through the course website. A dedicated course tutor is available to answer questions, help you solve problems and offer advice through the online course forum. This gives you regular interaction with both the course tutor and other students and helps guide you through your studies.
CertITM will enable you to:
- Understand the principles and techniques of international treasury management
- Gain a career boosting certified qualifiction from an internationally recognised provider of treasury education
- Show current and potential employers that you are a dedicated and diverse finance specialist
- Earn greater trust and credibility from clients and colleagues
- Build a wide and useful network of peers and colleagues in the industry
How can I enrol?
The next CertTM course will start in April enabling you to gain the qualification by October 2013.